This Privacy Statement sets out how Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Grosvenor Leasing when you use this website.
Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy Statement.
Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, address and telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with our services and manage your account and, to email you about other products and services that we think might be of interest to you:
For example, we may use the information which we hold about you:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to provide or improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will retain this information for so long as we provide services to you and thereafter for marketing purposes and if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We may pass on your personal information to other Companies within the Grosvenor Group so that they may offer you their products and services, unless you advise us otherwise.
Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with Companies outside of the Grosvenor Group.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to contact you for marketing purposes at any time but if you do so this may affect our ability to continue to provide our products and services to you.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. We may market to you in writing, by telephone or email.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Any Personal Information from Prospective Employees we collect or have been disclosed to us, for example, CV’s and applications will be stored securely. If you have applied for work at Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd and have been unsuccessful we will retain your data for 6 months before it is deleted or destroyed securely.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and hold about you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and look at the Privacy Statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25 May 2018, the EU Genera Data Protection Regulation, there are several ways in which you can control how your personal data is used.
Your rights under data protection law are set out below.
- The right to ask for a copy of the personal data about you that we hold (“data subject access”);
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to correct or complete it (“right of rectification”);
- The right to ask us to erase personal data relating to you if you feel that it is no longer required (“the right to be forgotten”);
- The right to ask us to cease processing your personal data while we investigate whether it needs to be rectified or erased or where you want us to stop processing it but do not want us to delete it entirely (“restriction of processing”);
- The right to obtain a copy of the data that we hold on you in a commonly used electronic format (“data portability”);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, including for direct marketing; and
- The right to ask us whether decisions concerning you are made solely by automated means – for example computer-based credit scoring, the basis upon which decisions are taken, and the possible consequences for you. You have the right to object to such automated decision making.
If you wish to take advantage of any of these rights, please contact us at:
Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd does not take decisions based solely on automated means. If you have any concerns in relation to this please contact us on the email above.
If you have any concerns about the way in which we are processing your personal data you have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Information Commissioner, whose website address is www.ico.org.uk and who can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 1113.