Public Sector Fleets
Grosvenor Contracts has extensive experience of providing contract hire and fleet management to public sector vehicle fleets, including county councils, local authorities and housing associations.
Offering a close, personal service we not only supply and manage your cars and vans, we can also manage key aspects of your fleet such as your duty of care requirements, minimising your carbon footprint, controlling and reducing fuel expenditure and advising on the new methods of driving down costs and improving the services to your drivers.
By providing a complete range of services, you can rely on Grosvenor Contracts to support you across all of your vehicle requirements.
Through our knowledge and understanding of public sector fleets we can add value over and above simply the supply and management of your vehicles. Our experts can develop choice lists, fleet strategies and plan the introduction of important new initiatives such as the inclusion of electric vehicles, in-car technology (e.g. telematics, alcolocks, lone worker support systems etc)
With access to Government procurement manufacturers discount terms, Grosvenor is able to source your vehicles at competitive pricing.
Services to Public Sector fleets:
- Contract hire (cars, LCV, minibuses)
- Fleet management (cars, LCV, minibuses)
- Maintenance management to minimise driver downtime.
- Online fleet reporting to monitor vehicle mileage and spend
- Fuel cards
- Daily rental and short-term lease
- Online driving licence checks
- Online driver profiling / risk assessments
- Driver training – both online and in-vehicle
- Accident management
- Fleet administration (e.g. handling MOTs, speeding fines, parking fines etc,)